Whether you are painting the inside of your home to refresh, change the color, prepare to sell your home, or personalize your newly purchased home, we understand that each motivation comes with different questions and processes. Through years of experience we have honed our products and processes to ensure a fabulous outcome, with all painting motivations. We are there to listen to your needs and help find solutions to both your wants and needs.
At LUND Painting our motto is “We paint every house like it is our own”.
Our Process Overview
During our initial visit we will walk around your house with you to examine all surfaces in need of new coatings. We will explain each type of surface and the preparation for the top coating. Processes may vary; including the products for each type of surface. We will produce an official estimate that breaks down the detail work to be performed as well as include the specific products we will use. We only use high-quality primers, sealants and topcoat products at LUND Painting.
We enjoy educating our customers and will answer all of your questions prior to applying paint to your home. Additionally, we offer information about how to maintain your home. We always include tips on how to increase the longevity of the interior of your home after it has been painted. In today’s technological world, our customers have the opportunity to research different types of products and processes. Painting the interior of your home is a complex process and can be confusing. We are here to educate our customers and are happy to answer all questions.
Choosing Your Colors
If requested; we will help guide you through the color choosing process to find not only the colors that fit the style of your home, but colors you will love. We understand that different homes styles look good with different color combinations and or color hues. We understand that choosing colors can be overwhelming, so we are here to help with suggestions and show samples of colors that we have used in the past.
Our Painting Process
Preparing the interior of your home prior to applying top coats of paint involves intricate details to ensure that the quality finishes are as good as possible. Repairing surface holes, cracks, and imperfections is an artform. At LUND Paining we employ skilled professional painters that can make almost any damage surface look as good as new. If we cannot make it look new, then we will help find an affordable and appropriate solution to ensure the final product looks as great as you want it to look.
There are many different surfaces inside of a home. Walls, ceilings, millwork, doors, floors, and the list goes on. With each unique surface there are different preparation processes and products to apply in order to ensure high-quality finished painted surfaces. Different surfaces need different types of products and equipment in order to perform each task for desired results.
Through our many years of experience, we continuously improved our proper preparation techniques. It is the preparation tasks that ensure all topcoats applied to your home are completed at the highest standards possible.
- All surfaces to be painted are washed. We are careful to the surfaces of your home to avoid unnecessary damage.
- It is true that paint preparation of your home is 90% of the finished quality result. We take the time to examine and address all bad areas of the interior surfaces of your home.
- The primers we use are of the highest quality and each primer is specifically chosen for the surface of application. There are numerous primers that we use and we specify each in the estimate for any further clarification the customer would like to research.
- The top coating products that LUND Painting uses on residential homes are of the highest quality. We apply our products according to the product specifications and recommendations to ensure the finished product of each surface is of the highest standard possible.
- Upon the completion of each job, we review the project with you prior to signing off the completed project. We take pride in the LUND name and we do not sub our work out to other paint companies hoping they do the correct job. The painters working on your house are always employees of LUND Painting, so our customers can be confident that the job will be done correctly.
Our project managers work closely with each job lead and check-in on the jobs during each phase of the painting process to ensure that all preparation, primers and topcoats are addressed and applied correctly. You will always have a LUND project manager’s phone number to call directly, during the project, to answer all questions or concerns.
Additionally, we work closely with our local paint representatives and providers in order to answer any of our questions regarding making the best choices for our customers. We continuously learn and adapt new techniques and technologies to improve our processes so our final product is the ultimate best.
Additionally, not only do we understand, but we respect greatly the privacy of your home. Protecting everything in your home, while keeping our customer comfortable and at ease during the project is of major importance to us. All LUND Painting employees wear branded shirts and gear that say LUND Painting. In front of your home will be a branded LUND Painting truck. You will always know who is working on your painting project.
We have a workmanship guarantee of two years. The only surfaces that we do not guarantee are horizontal surfaces such as handrails or deck floors.
Back to Services