We recognize that maintaining the sharp look of an apartment community attracts tenants to your location and helps them make the decision of choosing your community as their home. If you’re looking for an experienced company to repaint your community’s complete exterior or interior hallways/stairwells/leasing office then look no further. Lund Painting has over 13 years of apartment painting experience with over 50 apartment community projects completed since 2006.
At LUND Painting our motto is “We paint every house like it is our own”.
Our Process Overview
We treat each apartment community like a large home while taking great care in working hand in hand with each community’s onsite management and staff to insure the project goes as smooth as possible. We understand that one of main goals during any large community improvement project is to keep the interruption to the community tenants lives at a minimum. We take pride in our reputation of performing high quality large community painting projects while interrupting the tenants lives as little as possible.
We have developed many close working relationships with local and national apartment community owners whom we have earned their trust through our performances of the past 13 years. Whether you manage a single building 200+ unit complex, a multiple building community, or a smaller number unit community, we are experienced at handling and performing the work on all. Our project managers and skilled paint teams specialize in painting apartment community projects of all shapes and sizes.
All the painters on our projects are employees of Lund painting.
We work closely with our local paint representatives to ensure that the proper preparation and products are applied to ensure the highest quality and longest lasting finishes.
Our Painting Process
Through our many years of experience, we continuously improved our proper preparation techniques. It is the preparation tasks that ensure all topcoats applied to your building are completed at the highest standards possible.
- All surfaces to be painted are washed. While pressure washing has historically been the washing standard of most painting companies, we understand that shooting high-pressure water directly at your building can cause more damage than it does good. We are careful to use low pressure to wash the home to avoid unnecessary damage.
- It is true that paint preparation of your building is 90% of the finished quality result. We take the time to examine and address all bad areas of the exterior surfaces of your building , including:
• Flaking paint
• Cracked siding
• Cracked trim
• Failed caulking
• Wood rot
We cut out old all failed caulk and re-caulk with a very high-quality caulk. We examine the home and look for nails that have popped out or screws that have come loose and address all areas to ensure your building is clean and tight before applying any primers or paint.
- The primers we use are of the highest quality and each primer is specifically chosen for the surface of application. There are numerous primers that we use and we specify each in the estimate for any further clarification the customer would like to research.
- The top coating products that LUND Painting uses on apartment buildings are of the highest quality. We apply our products according to the product specifications and recommendations to ensure the finished product of each surface is of the highest standard possible.
- Upon the completion of each job, we review the project with you prior to signing off the completed project. We take pride in the LUND name and we do not sub our work out to other paint companies hoping they do the correct job. The painters working on your house are always employees of LUND Painting, so our customers can be confident that the job will be done correctly.
Our project managers work closely with each job lead and check-in on the jobs during each phase of the painting process to ensure that all preparation, primers and topcoats are addressed and applied correctly. You will always have a LUND project manager’s phone number to call directly, during the project, to answer all questions or concerns.
Additionally, we work closely with our local paint representatives and providers in order to answer any of our questions regarding making the best choices for our customers. We continuously learn and adapt new techniques and technologies to improve our processes so our final product is the ultimate best.
We have a workmanship guarantee of two years. The only surfaces that we do not guarantee are horizontal surfaces such as handrails or deck floors.
Back to Services